11 Reasons NOT To Workout
If you’re struggling to stay consistent and you’re really not sure if you can continue to workout any longer.. here are some reasons to help you decide to throw in the towel this week..
11 reasons NOT to workout..
- You’re always tired, so you need to go home and really prioritise your sleep by watching 5 hours of Netflix whilst simultaneously scrolling on your phone.
- Exercise requires more calories from your body and you dislike eating.
- You don't want to end up looking too bulky because your boyfriends already insecure about how small his biceps are.
- You’re unfit. You’ve got to get fit before you go to the place that gets you fit.
- Gym’s are expensive (I hear you galfriend!) and you'd rather spend $$$ on more important things, like weight loss shakes, shitty food and future doctor appointments.
- Exercise is addictive and you really only have space for two addictions at the moment - coffee and chocolate.
- You’re hormonal for 5 days of the month, you’re SO hormonal in fact that the rest of the month you’re just getting ready to feel like shit for 5 days, so yep, no working out.
- The Bachelor is on.
- Running is free AND will keep your butt small and flat, just how you like it.
- You don't have the time! Between work, your family and influencer commitments on your socials you're really pushing it for time to take care of yourself.
- You hate socialising and making friends.
So there you have it, permission to throw in the towel! Who cares about the hundreds of benefits exercise has on your health and happiness, you do you babe! Go enjoy life while you can because with no plan to take care of yourself, this is as good as it's gonna get - go wild!